Anaconda? lol

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by RoboCop001, Oct 16, 2008.

1. RoboCop001 macrumors 65816

Like others, I've updated the game, but now it doesn't work.

Is it an accident, or is this some kind of scam?

Yes, sure, it's $0.99. But it's the principle of the thing, and I'm curious to know why.

But hopefully it's just a mistake, and it will be fixed. It's a cool little game, but I'm not going to pay if the reason they did that was for money.
    Sure, everyone has a right to earn their dough. But not with "here's an update. Oh, what's that? It doesn't work huh... well how about you hand over some money so I give you the working one."

Because that's lame. Regardless of price.

2. kyto macrumors member

Yeah it was a mistake but i don't know how you can make a mistake where the snake, or apples don't appear in a snake game...

3. RoboCop001 thread starter macrumors 65816

Yeah, seems very odd.

But I'm leaning towards mistake. The game sounds seem to go a bit crazy every time I quit the app. The sound I hear is the one that plays when you eat a red apple. But it's cut off and repeats until the home screen shows.

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I hadn't even noticed that Anaconda wasn't working until I saw this thread. I'm hoping it's just a mistake because I actually do enjoy playing the game once in a while.

5. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Just wanted to let you guys know that there's an update available for Anaconda and it actually works.

6. RoboCop001 thread starter macrumors 65816

7. kyto macrumors member

The update works fine and I like the yellow apples but wheres the new backgrounds. I was excited to see the new backgrounds and now they are gone.

Nevermind the first three games had the sand but the backgrounds are just random...