Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
So I am graduating college as some of you know, and I'm surprising my friends by renting a limo, its a huge thing, Ford excursion stretch, (170")

anyway, it was $600, I cringed the entire time I paid for it... and the whole time I thought... this could have been a mac mini, this could have been a mac mini...

but alas, it should be a good surprise, and I'm excited.

Oh, and for all of you that know my infatuation with Michael Jackson, I told the guy to be blaring Bille Jean as I surprise my friends. (my friends all know I'm sick) :eek: :) :D

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
bursty said:
What are you renting it for? a party? for the grad ceremony?

I'm having a graduation party, and the limo is for picking us up at the restaurant, then going around town ;) as it were

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Although a tad bit expensive (you know you could have bought a new Mac Mini for that price! ;) :p :) ) I am sure that you will enjoy every minute of it. Especially, when you pick up your friends in such a vehicle. :)

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
runninmac said:
Id say its worth it, getting done with college needs some type of excitement. So goin out clubin' with the beast:cool:

thanks! I feel slightly better, I generally don't mind spending money (but wisely) this is so clearly a waste! ahh, but seriously, I did college in 3 years, (2 degrees) and worked soo hard, so I felt I should go for it.

Oh and I am 20 years old. So I can graduate college, but I can't have a glass of wine... only in america...:p

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
CanadaRAM said:
For that price i want to see you moonwalk all the way out of the restaurant.

With one jewelled glove on.

And a fake nose sharp enough to carve the Baron of Beef with...

haha, I DO MOONWALK! I actually dance ALL the time, even tonight, even in my house, alone, in public, all the time.

And this is by far not one of the cheapest, I called on place that wanted $2800:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It was a brand new louis vitton H2 hummer, I was like, I don't want to put a down payment on it to buy, just rent... but seriously $400 is minimum...

plus its prom season, and the Kentucky Derby ;)

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Peyton said:
Oh, and for all of you that know my infatuation with Michael Jackson, I told the guy to be blaring Bille Jean as I surprise my friends. (my friends all know I'm sick) :eek: :) :D

With that song blaring out your windows, there's gonna be a very disappointed girl named Billie Jean who really wants to be with you, and that song is gonna make her think that she's just another girl to you. Poor Billie Jean. She's not your lover. :(

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Abstract said:
With that song blaring out your windows, there's gonna be a very disappointed girl named Billie Jean who really wants to be with you, and that song is gonna make her think that she's just another girl to you. Poor Billie Jean. She's not your lover. :(

haha, nope, [another girl] is ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.