And they said it would NEVER happen..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JennaLDS, Nov 7, 2009.

1. JennaLDS macrumors 6502

JennaLDS

So I am curious to all those who have shot down all ideas of iPhone coming to Verizon or even being able to support networks that are similar.. What do you think about this??

Also.. some members spouted about how the iPhone will NEVER come to Radio Shack, after I posted a thread that I was bashed in for listening to a Radio Shack Manager. Apparently he knew what he was talking about when he said that is was coming to Radio Shack soon.

I am just curious on what everyone feels about this.

[​IMG]

2. boston44 macrumors 6502

I've thought for a while Apple wouldn't renew it's contract with AT&T. That said, I still feel AT&T is the better carrier, but it would be huge for Verizon considering all the people who would switch from T-Mobile and AT&T.

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

hey guess what

welcome to Make Rumors! neither Verizon or Apple has made this official and Boy Genus well he has reported rumors that fail before! btw there is no need for this thread since you linked the front page! :rolleyes:

4. JennaLDS thread starter macrumors 6502

JennaLDS

I asked what people thought about it.. specifically it being on front page. So yes I believe that this thread is JUST fine. Thanks.

Oh and isn't this site called mac RUMORS for a reason?? Notice its not called mac FACTS. HAHA

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Had you searched or even bother to looked down the page, you'd see your first article was discussed yesterday:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=815712

Your Shack article is new, I guess. I could care less if they sell it though.

6. JennaLDS thread starter macrumors 6502

JennaLDS

Let me rephrase, I asked what people thought about the ones who flat out screamed that it would never happen. Is that better?

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I'm not sure why you want to know what people think about the ones who "flat out screamed that it would never happen." Who cares what they thought? You were right, if that article is correct.

8. JennaLDS thread starter macrumors 6502

JennaLDS

I am curious to it. Half of the macrumors members ask stranger questions and post thousands of non related threads, so me asking and wondering isn't a big deal.

9. aristobrat macrumors G4

They're not likely to reply (unless the Radio Shack thing turns out to be a rumor again), so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting to hear from them. :)

10. Corrode macrumors 6502a

Corrode

You gotta give him that. I'd rather have this than another "When to buy MBP 13"" or "My 15" Bad Boy..." etc.

Although I guess they're just wondering why you didn't post this in the threads that come with the front page articles.

11. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

It's not always what you say but the way you say it.

I'm not sure what all went on but I take it the purpose of this thread is to rub a few specific faces in the puddle of wrongness?