Android Devices

blairbeckwith

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
As much as I love my iPhone, it needs replacing, and I need a physical keyboard. I'm sick of Blackberry software retardation, so as much as I want to love the Torch and BB6, I'm left at Android. Oh, and Windows Phone 7 is, well... Windows...

Can anyone recommend me a currently out or upcoming GSM Android device that has an amazing keyboard? I'm looking for a premium, "flagship" device.

Thanks guys!

E/ I should also add that an ever bigger issue I have with the iPhone, besdies the screen, is the lack of PUSH IMAP. Holy crap, how can they not have this?

dwd3885

macrumors 68020
Dec 10, 2004
As much as I love my iPhone, it needs replacing, and I need a physical keyboard. I'm sick of Blackberry software retardation, so as much as I want to love the Torch and BB6, I'm left at Android. Oh, and Windows Phone 7 is, well... Windows...

Can anyone recommend me a currently out or upcoming GSM Android device that has an amazing keyboard? I'm looking for a premium, "flagship" device.

Thanks guys!

E/ I should also add that an ever bigger issue I have with the iPhone, besdies the screen, is the lack of PUSH IMAP. Holy crap, how can they not have this?
Samsung Galaxy S.

Comment

dazcox5181

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2005
Essex, UK
Software keyboard - it's android just load up whatever works best :) was using Swype on my Nexus but I'm one of the weirdos who likes the stock google keyboard.

Comment

MCRunning

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
Probably the Galaxy. Sprint has Samsung Epic coming out which is a slide, but that is CDMA

Comment