Android Gamers: Dead Trigger 2 announced

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by siiip5, Jan 7, 2013.

1. siiip5 macrumors 6502

Only one screenshot, but Madfingger games did say this sequel will utilize the Tegra 4 chip to its full potential. The great thing about this game is you can simply plug a ps3 controller into your S3, Note, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 and so on and play. Rooted devices can go wireless.

This is one of the best games of the year. They have a version for iOS, but those users have to tap all over a screen and in a FPS type game, that sucks. Feel sorry for those people that love this genre, but stuck with an iDevice.

Link: http://www.cultofandroid.com/21088/dead-trigger-2-coming-to-ios-and-android-will-use-higher-end-processors-to-wow-us-all-ces-2013/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

SWEET!

Attached Files:

2. ReanimationN macrumors 6502a

ReanimationN

We're merely days into 2013 and this is one of the best games of the year? :confused: I highly doubt it will be one of the best games of the year, not when titles like StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, GTA V etc. are yet to be released, and will be released on far more powerful and capable hardware.

3. Dr McKay macrumors 68040

Dr McKay

One of the best of the year? Maybe visually for mobile platforms. The gameplay on it might be terrible.

4. siiip5 thread starter macrumors 6502

Poorly written on my part. I meant that Dead Trigger was one of the best games of the year for 2012. Received numerous awards and DD2 will be even better.

And while the graphics may not quite be up to PS3 and XBox 360 levels, I own both, Dead Trigger still rates well against FPS console level games.

5. ReanimationN macrumors 6502a

ReanimationN

That makes more sense. Sounds like it'll be a good game.

6. TacticalDesire macrumors 68020

TacticalDesire

It'd be nice to have a game that can fully max out today's high end devices. I doubt dual core has been completely saturated yet. Let alone quad.

7. siiip5 thread starter macrumors 6502

We shall see, but the devs did say this game will take full advantage of the new Tegra 4. Should be pretty impressive, if true.