Android Live Wallpapers on vWallpaper

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Sensamic, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Sensamic macrumors 68030

Hey.

I just got the Galaxy S live wallpaper (the one of the galaxy spinning) on the iPhone and its really really cool. I would like to get the other ones, such as the one of the fish or the lake...

Does anyone know how to get them? Any specific website? A repo on cydia?

Thanks!

2. axledentaldj macrumors member

It would be nice to know where you got the galaxy vwallpaper. I too woukd like Androids live wallpapers of acircuitboard and the rotating earth.

3. steven5210, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011

steven5210 macrumors member

I haven't tried this out yet as I just googled it myself just now. But am going to give this a try and it seems like it is what you guys were maybe looking for.

http://www.redmondpie.com/animated-live-hd-wallpapers-on-iphone-4-running-ios-4.x-video/

*Nm after reading more about it, it seems it's just a video on loop so it's not the same... also drains a fair amount of battery apparently.

**Looks like I've found real "live wallpapers" on cydia. They are mostly the Nexus S ones though the one that kind of looks like colored lines moving around. You need winterboard and then just search Live wallpaper on cydia.

4. Sensamic thread starter macrumors 68030

the galaxy live wallpaper I got it from a website seraching on google. I search "galaxy s live wallpaper on iphone" and one of the website had it as a theme of springboard.

5. axledentaldj macrumors member

Got it, thanks. But no where near as good as Galactic Core and Galaxy and aCircuitboard live wallpapers on android.

6. Sensamic thread starter macrumors 68030

Yeah. Thats why I was searching for more live wallpapers from android if there were any.

7. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

8. axledentaldj macrumors member

I already tried vWallpaper App. Some live wallpapers are nice, but no copy cat android ones that I like from my post above.

9. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

I used to have that galaxy one, but it is simply horrible. It looks like nothing but a spinning single layer jpep image. Awful.

10. bigsexyy81 macrumors 6502a

bigsexyy81

This is one thing I'm kinda surprised the jailbreak community never really put time into. I'd gladly drop a few bucks for a solid program that didn't kill my battery and looked good and I'm sure others would, too.