Android Lock - Broken, or am I missing something?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by enklined, Jun 3, 2010.

1. enklined macrumors 6502

Just installed the Android Lock. Thought it was super cool, until I realized it sucks...

My pattern is an M, starting in the lower left corner, then making an M, ending in the lower right corner.

I have come to find out that it doesnt matter AT ALL what pattern I make, as long as I start and end on the two corners. IE, i start in the lower left, make whatever pattern I want, and end in the lower right, the phone unlocks. I can even start in the lower right corner, make a random pattern, and end in the lower left (completely backwards from what I has input as my pattern)!

Is this thing broken or am I missing the concept...? :confused:

2. enklined thread starter macrumors 6502

3. Vinnie Madrox macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox

when i had it installed, it would ONLY unlock if the pattern was exact. at first i had it as a V

[​IMG]

it was a pain in the ass to go diagonal {would have to be carefull so it would unlock}, so i changed it to starting in the middle, going up, all the way down, back to the middle, left, all the way to the right, back to the middle {essentially drawing a plus sign}, and again, if i messed it up at all, it wouldn't unlock.....

maybe try reinstalling it?

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

when I used it worked perfect, I got bored with it because it took to long so I switched to tap to unlock.