Android lock xt and icaughtu pro

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MauiGideon, Feb 1, 2012.

1. MauiGideon macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

So long story short.... my friends iphone just got stolen and now i am getting paranoid. I currently use androidloct xt. But i also want to use icaughtu pro just incase my iphone gets stolen... At least i wud have a picture n location of theif...

So my question is can i use androidloct xt with icaughtu pro or must i use the default passcode lock?

2. zmulleni, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012

zmulleni macrumors regular

zmulleni

You can use icaughtu pro with androidlock xt BUT here is what happens and how it works:

1. You enter in your sequence through androidlock xt

2. Once the correct sequence is entered in android lock xt the default password (native password protection) display pops up. (You need to have both androidlock xt and your native password protection enabled in settings)

3. From the default password display, if an incorrect sequence is entered icaughtu pro will activate and work as described.

So essentially you are going through the native password protection regardless in order to use icaughtu pro. If you enter an incorrect sequence on just androidlock xt, icaughtu pro will not activate.

Hope that gives you a better idea of how it works, and will prob save you some money. It would be great if you could run it through just androidlock xt but I have yet to find a workaround.

3. MauiGideon thread starter macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Aww man ok thanks! Ya hope someday we can use these tweeks together.

4. t3nchu macrumors regular

Androidlock XT works with iCaughtU Pro without passcode enabled on my iPhone 4S. I had to use version 1.0.3 since 1.1 - 1.1.2b gives me problem with BiteSMS crashing and FaceTime not working.