Android people: Is it really THAT serious???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bobby Corwen, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

I saw this driving down the road. Cmon y'all...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is it really that intense? Would you ever see an Apple user put a sticker on their car that puts down Android?

Notice there are no other stickers.

This position defines his very identity as he feels he needs a bumper sticker about it.

More than anything else, a hatred for one of the most popular, well-liked innocent, positive, innovative private company on earth defines their existence.

I don't want to see this driving down the street.

I almost pulled up next to him and debated him.

2. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

The Apple hate is ridiculous. People hate Apple for no reason. Its always the people who don't own Macs too.

What I find funny is how the anti-applers always make comments talking about "fanboys" and "sheeple" even though they are the worst of the bunch.

Not to mention the "anti-apple" people also are generally not computer savvy or else they would know and appreciate all OS's instead of just limiting themselves to one.

3. flipster macrumors 6502a

Your going to have ignorant people wether it be hate on Android, or iOS. People suck.

4. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

That can be said of people who hate Windows, Android, Apple, Blackberry. The people who hate any tech company are usually the uneducated ones. I don't own a mac and I hope I never will, but that doesn't mean I hate it, I just prefer something else.

5. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

congrats for being the bigger man and letting him be the fanboy douche bag. besides, his piece of crap accord doesnt look like it will be running that much longer

6. maclaptop macrumors 65816

maclaptop

The humor of the sticker is lost on those who take it so serious. I can assure you the person who put that on his / her car has a great sense of humor. After all the style of sticker is very common place and well recognized as one used for more than just Android humor it's been well over 15 years since that style of sticker was created in the auto enthusiast sector. It seems that some Apple enthusiasts are the ones that lack a sense of humor.

You have no idea of the fun you're missing. It's just a phone.

iPhones are a dime a dozen, why be so serious.

7. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

thanks gandhi, hows your virgin mobile phone treating you?

8. fizzwinkus macrumors 6502a

android phones are horrible and their users couldn't work their way out of an etch-a-sketch.

if you think that isn't funny, you just don't have a sense of humor.

:rolleyes:

9. iBaloney macrumors 6502

iBaloney

android phones are as crappy as that guy's car.

10. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I can appreciate the humor in the sticker, it's just lame. :D I see so many rednecks in old pickup trucks every day in my city (I live in a smaller city surrounded by rural area) and they all have stickers of a kid peeing on some auto company. :p

11. flipster macrumors 6502a

LOL, im sorry but this is true.

12. cwwilson macrumors 65816

cwwilson

Why all the Accord hate? :(

Oh yeah, his is a POS.

13. smacman, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2011

smacman macrumors 6502

There is something wrong with society today where people need to pick a side and vehemently oppose the competition in order to justify their position. Whether you are an Apple, MS, Android, Linux, Honda, BMW, Rolex, Gucci, Prada, ..... fan, chill the hell out and just enjoy it. It is just a brand!

14. vitasenza macrumors member

It just has a hole in it. It's a honda, it'll keep going for years and years. Long after Android and iOS have merged into one ultimate power that seeks to eradicate mankind in favor of the superior machine empire, that honda will be puttering around the remains of a road...

15. nyfliiboy macrumors regular

16. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Almost as silly as people putting apple stickers on their cars...

17. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

18. AAPLaday Guest

AAPLaday

19. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

If it wasn't for apple, the iPhone and iOS smartphones would still be in the dark ages

20. DroidRules macrumors 65816

The bigger question in all of this is why do you care what he has no his car? No wait, there is a bigger question.... why would you even think about pulling up next to the guy to debate? Pretty lame on your part.

No reason for any of you spazing out about the sticker... well yeah there is, you have no life. It's a phone, move on ffs.

21. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

haha OP, he got to you. He made you feel the need to take a picture of his one sticker on his car and go home & post about it on a forum. :D

22. Savor Suspended

Savor

+1

But it seems like the OP is really THAT serious.

LOL

Maybe I should bring out the VOTE FOR OBAMA bumper sticker just to offend some people here. Wear a VOTE FOR DUKAKIS t-shirt just for giggles. And maybe Bobby could take the picture of my car and post it on a internet forum.

There are more problems in this world and somebody feels offended by a bumper sticker just to defend for a tech company that takes profits in the BILLIONS. One less person is NOT going to make Apple go belly-up.

Hey Opie, why so serious?

23. ChazUK macrumors 603

ChazUK

24. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

Ubuntu

Well that's a bit ignorant. Just to let you know, I'm a mac user and an iPhone user but I still think your comment is a bit silly and tbh you sound like a fanboy. The anti-apple people are generally not computer savvy? Really? I don't really see that pattern, personally.

25. ChazUK macrumors 603

ChazUK

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

What bothers me is those that think unless you are 100% apple, you are "anti apple".

Worst still, there is a continual slew of complaints here about discussions of other platforms but when an item is posted to flame other platforms, very few of those people that complain are against it.