Android phones on Verizon are perfect!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by valkraider, Jul 11, 2010.

1. valkraider macrumors regular

All those people claiming AT&T sucks and the iPhone 4 is full of problems - love to talk about android on Verizon.

http://mobile.slashdot.org/story/10/07/11/1714240/The-Verizon-Wireless-HTC-Eris-Silent-Call-Bug

Of course they always leave out the stories of terrible customer service at Verizon or poor 3G speeds on Verizon, or problems with Android OS or other phones.

We should start a collection of Android or verizon problem articles for all those who think Verizon and Android are infallible...

I don't think AT&T is all that great, and even Apple makes mistakes and an iPhone can have bugs too. I am just tired of people ignoring the other sides of the stories...

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. Techlover90 macrumors member

Yep....my current verizon droid eris sucks and I can't stand android.....so I'm switching to at&t as soon as I get off the priority list at my local apple stores. =P

4. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

Oh geez, I thought you were an Android fanboy with that title. Judge Judy was gonna say...
    Anyways, anyone wanna guess on how many of these Android lovers would switch over to the iPhone within a week, that is if Verizon were to ever get it.

Attached Files:

5. walangij macrumors 6502

Precisely! IMO if the iPhone was on Verizon & ATT in the first place, Android may have never become so successful. If Apple wants to keep up with the Android's frantic pace, they need a CDMA iPhone, or more frequent hardware upgrades. The ATT exclusivity deal has been the best thing for companies like Motorola...where would they be if not for the Droid? Razr V10 lol.