Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cebu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
I'm currently using AndroidLock XT in place of the default pass code numeric entree. Is it possible to have both in use? I would like to slide to pattern, swipe my pattern then enter my 4 digit pass code. This will happen if I respring but not thereafter.

Any help would be great appreciated. One note I'm also using iCaughtU, LockInfo and 6.1.2 firmware.

Thanks!

hgrimberg

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2012
This app has an option to skip entering the pattern if the phone is connected to wifi, but i select it and it doesnt works. Anybody knows how to make it work?

hgrimberg

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2012
It doesnt work for me even if I change the network. Is there a second hack that can be used overriding this one to skip the pattern entering on wifi?

hgrimberg

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2012
It doesnt work for me even if I change the network. Is there a second hack that can be used overriding this one to skip the pattern entering on wifi?

If you leave the minimize option Slide to open, then it works, but if you choose not to have the first Slide to open, it doesn't.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.