Angry Birds file SSH'd now hangs on level up

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by B737, Oct 30, 2010.

1. B737 macrumors 6502a

B737

I upgraded and rejailbroke to 4.1
    set up as a new phone (of course) and with that comes loosing all angry birds progress.

so i SSH'd in JUST the "highscores.lua", i got all my levels back. but now, when i complete a level the game hangs. i have to exit out, remove AB from tray and relaunch. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling and putting the lua file back and i get the same behavior.

any ideas? :(

2. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

I realize this was months ago, and you've most likely figured it out, but I ran into this issue just today and found the answer in this thread. It was a lifesaver!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1112117&

3. badlt1 macrumors newbie

just did this twice in the last couple of weeks updating 3GS. More than likely it is the permission on each file. Make sure set to Mobile. Check every file, for whatever reason some files get switched to Root. I just did this for Angry birds, Angry birds seasons, and Angry Birds Rio, and after changing every file and folder to Mobile permission all is working great.

4. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

For me it was creating a new settings and highscore file in the reloaded application documents folder (Angry Birds). I did go back in to check the permissions and they were set correctly from the PkgBackup restore, so that wasn't my problem. Checking permissions is certainly part of the total triage.

We are responding to a dead thread, but with all the 4.3.3 activity I'm sure someone will find this useful!