Angry Birds for Mac = Nice

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by harry20larry, Jan 6, 2011.

1. harry20larry macrumors 6502a

harry20larry

Of course it has all the same levels and you will probably find 99% of the code is identical but...
    They have spent time making this app just right, the finger pull back on the track pad is perfect, two finger swipes are awesome, left and right to see birds and pigs, up and down to zoom in or out. You can also pinch to zoom as well as three finger tap to go to pause menu.
    A quick restart has also been added by just pressing 'R' on the keyboard, which such a good feature.
    Anybody else appreciate these little things?

2. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

cant wait to download it....only had a chance to install the update before going into work.

3. okrelayer macrumors 6502a

whats the "proper" way to close out of this app? Because i can't get to the X

4. rorschach macrumors 68020

rorschach

Thanks for the info about pressing 'R' to restart! I was trying to see if there was any way to use the keyboard to navigate the menus.

5. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

Hit escape to bring up the left side controls and pause, then hit Menu, and from there you can get back to the main screen and hit Quit in the lower left corner (there's no X because it's a full-screen app).

Alternatively, just hit Command-Q, and it instantly quits.

jW