Animal Crossing

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Beowulf666, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Beowulf666 macrumors regular

Beowulf666

So I came across my old gamecube and animal crossing yesterday. I thought, oh what the hell, and i started to play animal crossing again. I'm just wondering, anyone else play, or used to play this game?

2. qwerty2k macrumors regular

loved it, can't wait for the wii version to come out as i got rid of my gc :(

3. macdot macrumors 6502

I just started the DS version... question, how long does it take to get into the game? Right now it seems kinda... boring.

4. digitalnicotine macrumors 65816

digitalnicotine

I have the DS version also, and I have played it for maybe an hour total. I got it because it seemed hugely popular, but so far, I can't fathom why? Do I just need to hang in there for awhile and then it will become fun?

5. Beowulf666 thread starter macrumors regular

Beowulf666

I guess you really just have to get into it before it gets really fun. I hate winter in that game, it gets boring during winter, but I believe winter ends on february 25th, in which case more fish and more bugs come out, as well as more outdoor crap the animals are involved in.

6. IscariotJ macrumors 6502a

I used to play AC on the Cube but gave it up. Honest.....

It is a game that takes some getting used to. The fact that there isn't really an aim throws people, plus, I think you have to be in the right frame of mind to begin enjoying it.

AC:WW is one of the few games that I keep going back to every couple of weeks ( damn weeds! ). Roll on the Wii version....

7. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

I'm a huge FPS and Epic RTS game fan....and yet, Animal Crossing is still probably one of the most amazing games I've ever played.

8. olliej97 macrumors newbie

You can play gc games on ya nintendo wii!!!!