Animated Start HELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by rickytowner, Oct 11, 2008.

1. rickytowner macrumors member

rickytowner

Hey,
    I need some big help, i am a on a youth forum and this year we are putting on a talent show final. As a backdrop for the stage we would like to project a "Animated Logo" we would like it to do random things like fly around the screen and bounce about and stuff like that. :confused: But i really can't think how or what program to use. I need to have it done by the 23rd October. A am really stuck please could you help me. I have attached the image we would like to "Animate"

Thanks So Much and Please Could You Help Me

Thanks
    Ricky

Attached Files:

2. fluidedge macrumors 65816

fluidedge

after effects.

or even photoshop at a stretch

3. Jim Campbell macrumors 6502a

Jim Campbell

Would Keynote not do this at a fraction of the price of either of those?

Cheers!

Jim

4. fluidedge macrumors 65816

fluidedge

yes keynote/powerpoint could be a good option - save the 'presentation' as a quicktime movie and loop it over and over in quicktime.

5. Aperture macrumors 68000

Aperture

Keynote will absolutely work. It has some good, professional looking effects included. I had a few minutes so I put this together...

Here is what I did:

[​IMG]

Download Link: It will automatically loop & open fullscreen

6. rickytowner thread starter macrumors member

rickytowner

Thanks for this and now im going to be really cheeky and i am fully expecting you to say no but you don't get anything without asking. I am a 14 year old "Young Person" and i am a bit rubbish with things like this so i was wondering if you could pleaseeeeeeeeeeee do me one like the one you already have but make the logo (Star) move everywhere all ova the screen in random ways if that makes any scene.If you could help me by doing this i would be so so so so so so so so grateful

Thankyou
    Ricky