Animations opening windows in OS X 6???

Discussion in 'macOS' started by allbrokeup, Mar 24, 2008.

1. allbrokeup macrumors 6502

Hi, My friend sent me an image of a tilted Finder Window entering the Desktop Space, saying it was of OS X 10.6. He says it was received from his friend. A real computer hacker. I looked at it and deemed it Vista-like and Photoshopped. But see what you think as I am unsure.

Attached Files:

2. TheStu macrumors 65816

It looks more like he screen captured while he was minimizing a window to the dock.

3. allbrokeup thread starter macrumors 6502

I sorta thought that too, but the Genie Effect doesn't look like that...I watched it carefully. Pressing Shift+Control+Minimize makes it go super slow. I now think its photoshopped well & truly. I don't even think Apple has started 10.6 Production yet.

allbrokeup.

4. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

That's easily photoshop'ed. You can take a screenshot of any window, without any background by pressing shift-command-4, then pressing the space bar.

He simply took a screenshot of a plain finder window, another shot of a full screen, then simply used photoshop to contort the first screenshot, with the full shot on a layer below.

Besides, it does look Vista-esque, so why would apple copy a bad copy of it's own UI?

5. tersono macrumors 68000

tersono

Your friend is talking out of the thing he should be sitting on..... :p

6. allbrokeup thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks

I thought that too. Its photoshopped. How do I delete a thread. It can be closed now.

Thanks.

Allbrokeup.

7. Sogo macrumors 6502

The amount of hard drive space is different in each finder window. Photoshopped...