Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Anker and Jackery are kicking off the week with discounts on portable power stations, as well as a wide array of wall chargers and other USB-C accessories. All of the products in this sale can be found on Amazon, and some will require you to clip an on-page coupon then head to the checkout screen before you see the final sale price

jackery-anker-deals.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Highlights of Jackery's deals include the Explorer 100 Plus Portable Power Station, available for just $99.99, down from $149.00. This is a miniature-sized portable power station that can fit in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2.13 lbs, while featuring a 31,000 mAh capacity and 128W output. For these Jackery products, you can enter the code JAPLUS05 on Amazon and get an extra 5 percent discount when you purchase over $1,000 through March 25.

Switching to the Anker deals, some of the best markdowns can be found on the company's Soundcore brand of Bluetooth speakers. You can get the Soundcore Motion 300 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for $63.99, down from $79.99, and the Soundcore Motion X600 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for $149.98, down from $199.99. Anker also has a huge collection of batteries, cables, hubs, and more on sale.

Jackery

Anker

Audio

Portable Batteries

Power Stations

Wall Chargers
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Anker and Jackery Introduce Discounts on Portable Power Stations, Bluetooth Speakers, and More

Last edited:

DrKarl

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2010
Montana
Jackery: utter environmental waste. Batteries cannot be replaced so total waste of plastic / electronics particularly in locations with no electronic recycling (which is mostly a joke anyway). If you want this kind of device, at least go with a brand with replaceable batteries to increase the lifetime of the product. Oh yeah.. plus Jackery solar panels cannot be left out in the rain. Such a joke.

GoosePoops

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2019
I bought an Anker F3800 to see if it fit in my backup power plans when my house has outages. I decided I don't want to keep it, they won't let me return it despite being well within their 30-day return window. Seriously considering a chargeback on my credit card for the first time.

Belisama

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2023
Jackery: utter environmental waste. Batteries cannot be replaced so total waste of plastic / electronics particularly in locations with no electronic recycling (which is mostly a joke anyway). If you want this kind of device, at least go with a brand with replaceable batteries to increase the lifetime of the product. Oh yeah.. plus Jackery solar panels cannot be left out in the rain. Such a joke.
Why using solar panels in the rain 🤔 ?

Reactions: Harry Haller

Algr

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2022
Earth (mostly)
I was looking for products like this to power my C-PAP machine during blackouts. But I can't get an answer on how long it would last while outputting 90 watts. The actual device uses 24 volts DC @ 3.75 Amps, so presumably bypassing the AC inverter and power supply would make it last longer. But then of course none of these devices output 24 volts. :rolleyes:

Batteries cannot be replaced so total waste of plastic

It looks to me like the batteries would represent at least 80% the cost of the device. So replaceable batteries would not save you much money, and would make the product more expensive.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.