Anker Atom PD1 30W, ok to charge for all?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MrMister111, Jul 19, 2019.

1. MrMister111 macrumors 68030

I've bought the Anker Atom PD1 30W USB-C wall charger.

Just wondering if this will be ok to charge all my devices, as in iPhone Xr, iPad's, Apple watch, and MacBook 12" (it came with an Apple 30W so presume ok?), also my USB-C powerbank.

Has anyone got one? Are they good? Seems a good way to have 1 charger for all devices really. Bonus being it will fast charge iPhone/iPad as I have USB-C to lightning, and USB-C to magnetic watch charger now.

Thanks

2. chrfr macrumors 604

Yes, it'll work with all of those.

3. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68030

Wish it had foldable prongs, in UK. Even of a tiny bit bigger to get it, hopefully next version.

Anyone got and used one? Work ok? Fast charging on all devices? Ok for MacBook Air and/or MacBook 12"?

4. Pepe4life macrumors 6502

Pepe4life

Some one star reviews on amazon claims that the charger killed their MacBooks, I would be cautious.

5. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68030

Woah really! Why how? Didn't see those

6. Sparxxx macrumors regular

I use multiple Anker Atom PD1 Chargers (EU Version) in various locations (3 at home, 1 at the office, 2 at some other location) and all of them work as they should no issues.
    Charging almost any iOS device with them. From Ipad Mini 3, Iphone 6s, Iphone 8 Iphone XS Max and Ipad Pro 11. Absolutely no issues and best charger out there.

7. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68030

Does your EU version have foldable prongs? My UK doesn't and even if little larger would prefer that. Have the Apple 18W with foldable and great.

Do you charger any MacBook or anything more powerful? I've heard it's ok for Nintendo switch as well so another charger don't need to carry!

8. Sparxxx macrumors regular

Hi there. No, there are no foldable prongs. It is very rare to see chargers with flodable prongs in EU:). We are used without foldable so I don’t care:).
    I don’t own a Macbook so I have not tested it but I’m sure there are lots of reviews which did this test. The most power “hungry” device I have is the Ipad Pro 11”:).

9. Aliciakeystx macrumors member

works with all my gadgets!
    great product from a great company