Anker Lightning Cable

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Squilly, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Squilly macrumors 68020

Squilly

To people looking for durable Lightning cables, I haven't found anything better than the one made by Anker. Most of my cables (authentic and MFi certified at that) break in a month or two. I don't know what Anker does to theirs but still no signs of wear after a few months. On Amazon and eBay for $13.

2. iceperson macrumors 6502

I've had hit and miss luck with Anker products. Have a 5 port USB charger that works great, but bought a few replacement batteries for my wife's Note and after a month neither would hold a charge, one of them swelled up and you couldn't even use it anymore. The wall charger that came with them was garbage too (might have been why the batteries went bad so quickly.) I haven't really had problems with lightning cables falling apart, but for the price the Amazon Basics ones do exactly what I expect them to.

3. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

4. Squilly thread starter macrumors 68020

Squilly

I have the PowerIQ 5-port charger as well. Works well and when it's defective (happened a couple times), Anker sends a replacement pretty quickly.

----------

I have a monoprice cable as well. Works well. Oddly enough both seem better than Apple's original cable.

5. Ann P macrumors 68020

6. Presonance macrumors regular

Presonance

7. vietalogy macrumors 6502