Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Anker is sending off 2023 with a sale on its most popular charging accessories of the year, including portable batteries, MagSafe-compatible devices, USB-C cables, and more. Anker is also throwing in a surprise gift on orders over $100 through January 8, 2024.

anker-new-gold.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

We've rounded up all of the accessories in this sale below. You'll find a good collection of Anker's best multi-port wall chargers, as well as a pair of portable batteries with smart digital displays. These deals will be automatically applied when you head to the checkout screen on Anker's website.

Portable Batteries

Wall Chargers

Charging Stations

Cable + Charger Bundles

If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.

Article Link: Anker's End-of-the-Year Sale Has Low Prices on Power Banks, USB-C Chargers, and More

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I'm waiting for them to release their Qi2 power bank. It's the only one I'm aware of capable of charging at 15w. Coming this spring apparently.

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
I really like Anker's new Prime product lines. I thought the LCD would be superfluous but it proved to be very handy.

ProfessionalFan

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2016
I really like Anker's new Prime product lines. I thought the LCD would be superfluous but it proved to be very handy.
I wonder if it'll be the same thing with those LCD screens on PC cases. Seems useless at first but maybe?

CarAnalogy

macrumors 601
Jun 9, 2021
Why is the 100W more expensive than the 120W adapter/charger?

Because they have a baffling array of chargers and batteries all of different port combinations and power delivery combinations and power input combinations. And the naming scheme is just as bad as the wifi AP naming scheme where they just add up all the maximum possible throughputs and call it AX3000 or whatever.

The 100W is smaller so I guess they figure it’s worth more. The wattage refers to the maximum output with all ports used at the same time. Also different generations, most likely. Who really knows.

They need someone to come in and clean up their lineup. They have way too many generations of products floating around out there, it’s way too confusing at this point even if you know the exact specs you’re looking for.

And these holiday sales events seem to be at this point as much about clearing out old inventory as anything. Don’t spend $100 to get the “mystery gift” expecting something good.

CarAnalogy

macrumors 601
Jun 9, 2021
Tell that to Nintendo who, despite using USB-C on the Switch, insists on including a cable with USB-A on the other end with their consoles and controllers.

In 2017 this made more sense. Nintendo is infamous for milking hardware to the very last drop.

And to be fair, I rarely use that cable since the dock charges it, and the charger that charges the dock can also charge the Switch directly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.