Ann B. Davis Dead at Age 88

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ucfgrad93, Jun 1, 2014.

1. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

3. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

That's so sad, especially because it wasn't really a natural death. It's amazing how a small accident for a young person can be deadly for an old person.

4. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

She was a wonderful lady whom will be missed.:(

Up until the past couple years, she was a very active member in a church I used to attend in my hometown when I was younger, and I had the privilege of of talking with and getting to know her fairly well. She had a heart of gold, but that didn't stop her in the slightest from cracking jokes at every opportunity. At the time I went there often, I was going through a period in which I couldn't decide what color I wanted my hair to be, so I was dying it a different one every other week or so; I don't think I'll ever forget how she used to tell me every time she saw me to "make sure you keep an eye out for suspicious looking rainbows" because "they're probably awful tired of your hair hogging their spotlight" :D

5. satcomer, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014

satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

R.I.P Alice. Your humor will live on forever.

6. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

I agree completely. I hate to see this type of accident take a life. I have had friends who have had their parents slip and fall. Never to recover.

Very sad.

RIP Alice.......... I know that is not your real name, but that is what I remember you as! :(

7. Mr. McMac Suspended

Mr. McMac

I loved Alice on the Brady Bunch, and Schultzy on the Bob Cummings Show back in the 50's (although I was too young to see the show when it first aired) Rest in peace Ann!, you will be missed!
    BTW, there is an interview with her from 2004 if anybody's interested.

http://emmytvlegends.org/interviews/people/ann-b-davis

8. iLuvMyMacToo macrumors regular

A warm and sweet lady who embraced being typecast long after The Brady Bunch had ended. No-one could've done Alice better.