ANN: Fonty - plus some free promo codes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by superscape, Jun 16, 2015.

1. superscape macrumors 6502a

superscape

Hi,

Mostly for my own purposes I created an app called Fonty - if you work with multiple languages then you may find it useful. It's available from the app store but since I love you all so much, there are some free app download codes below.

About Fonty...
    Fonty is an app to help you choose the a font (installed on your Mac) with the character support you need.

For example, imagine you're creating a document with text in English, Russian and Polish. It also needs to have the symbol for the Yen currency. You want to know which fonts you have which will support all the required characters. Fonty can tell you! Simply tick the characters sets and you'll be shown all the appropriate fonts.

Fonty ships with character sets for some popular languages and some symbols. However, you don't have to search by language support. Fonty's real strength is that you can create your own character sets (in File>Preferences) and use them to search your fonts. For example, you might want to search for fonts that support braille or musical symbols etc. No problem, just create a character set and you're in business.

App Store
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/fonty/id987510111

Free promo codes
    E3H9WTYLXHY3
    KAWT9YXHKX4W
    WTPAXYKXRHLH
    9TT9PAM6NXY3
    36NEYK7ERJXL
    46A37K9J9LTR
    RPM39W4RNRRH
    NAHXHPE49PF4
    WE3NPR9WWAJ4
    AL33K9NAWREP
    7FWKLYHMRX6X
    W6HAN3W3EPK7
    THENPW367MF4
    KMLME33AE7MR
    RLEM9N7L7KNE

If you use a free promo code, please say so and leave a review if you find it useful. If not, then contact me using it's "Contact Support..." option and tell me what's wrong!

Attached Files: