Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

superscape

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 12, 2008
East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
Hi,

Mostly for my own purposes I created an app called Fonty - if you work with multiple languages then you may find it useful. It's available from the app store but since I love you all so much, there are some free app download codes below.

About Fonty...
Fonty is an app to help you choose the a font (installed on your Mac) with the character support you need.

For example, imagine you're creating a document with text in English, Russian and Polish. It also needs to have the symbol for the Yen currency. You want to know which fonts you have which will support all the required characters. Fonty can tell you! Simply tick the characters sets and you'll be shown all the appropriate fonts.

Fonty ships with character sets for some popular languages and some symbols. However, you don't have to search by language support. Fonty's real strength is that you can create your own character sets (in File>Preferences) and use them to search your fonts. For example, you might want to search for fonts that support braille or musical symbols etc. No problem, just create a character set and you're in business.

App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/app/fonty/id987510111

Free promo codes
E3H9WTYLXHY3
KAWT9YXHKX4W
WTPAXYKXRHLH
9TT9PAM6NXY3
36NEYK7ERJXL
46A37K9J9LTR
RPM39W4RNRRH
NAHXHPE49PF4
WE3NPR9WWAJ4
AL33K9NAWREP
7FWKLYHMRX6X
W6HAN3W3EPK7
THENPW367MF4
KMLME33AE7MR
RLEM9N7L7KNE

If you use a free promo code, please say so and leave a review if you find it useful. If not, then contact me using it's "Contact Support..." option and tell me what's wrong!

Attachments

• FontyScreenSnapz001.png
    FontyScreenSnapz001.png
    132 KB · Views: 107
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.