[ANNC] iPACROSS : MAJOR Update Arriving, ON SALE This Weekend!

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by w162, Apr 11, 2011.

1. w162, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011

w162 macrumors newbie

I am very glad to announce that we have submitted a long awaited update of our HOT puzzle game iPACROSS to Apple for approval. This FREE update includes 64 brand new puzzles, which extends the single player puzzle library to a whopping total of 21 themed levels and 336 fine-tuned puzzles, not to mention the innovative multi-player mode with 1000+ puzzles for you to challenge your friend.

We expect to release the update within a few days. In the celebration of this FREE update, we've planned a 48-HOUR WEEKEND SALE with 60% OFF. The price will be $1.99, off from the regular price $5. This might be the ONLY discount this year. DON'T MISS IT!!!

In addition to the iPad version, the Mac version of iPACROSS will receive the same FREE UPDATE and 48-HOUR SALE. For more details of iPACROSS, please click the following links:

Xiang,
    Braintree Studio

2. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

3. w162, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011

w162 thread starter macrumors newbie

The iPACROSS 1.2.0 Update has been approved within ONE day! Surprise for me :p

ENJOY THE NEW PUZZLES!

Trust me, it will be $1.99 this weekend :)

4. w162 thread starter macrumors newbie

THE SALE STARTED!

*** Please double check the price in App Store. I am not sure if all the price adjustment is happening at the same time, or could be various according to the time zone. ***

5. w162 thread starter macrumors newbie

The sale will end in a few hours. Hurry up if you did not get it ! :)

6. ksmith80209 macrumors 6502a

With all those font sizes and colors — this MUST be a great app.

7. w162 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you very much for pointing it out. I feel really sorry if the post itself brings any unpleasant. I am not experienced in writing this kind of advertisement. I will try to organize it much better if I have to do that for another time...

However, it will be very appreciated if people judge the quality of an app by its content & value, not by the style of this AD post :p