Annoying delays - Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by vaultwit, Sep 18, 2013.

1. vaultwit macrumors regular

Is everyone else experiencing these annoying delays, or is it just me? Do we think Apple will fixed them in future releases of iOS 7?

Delay when waking phone – By far the MOST annoying thing for me. When the screen is off, and you press the power/home button to start using the phone, there is a delay after pressing the button before the screen turns on

Waking phone immediately after sleeping doesn’t work – if you’re done using your phone and hit the power button to sleep it, then press it immediately again to wake it, it won’t register. For example, if you forgot to do something and you remember right as you are pressing the power button to sleep the phone, and try to re-wake it.

Phone doesn’t respond immediately after unlocking – when you unlock your phone, there is an animation where the app icons fly into place. During this animation, you cannot swipe left/right and you must wait until the apps icons land in their places. This is annoying if you quickly need to do something in an app on a different homescreen page (this wasn’t a problem in iOS 6).

General home button delay - generally speaking, I experience a slight delay when I press the home button from anywhere. This one is not too bad, but it can get kind of annoying at times.