Annoying iOS Bugs...

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Black Magic, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Black Magic macrumors 68000

Black Magic

So I have been experiencing issues with my iPhone 5 for some time now and I'm hoping a fix is coming soon. I've had 2 different iPhone 5 and the problem has been across both of them.

1. Screen Brightness. Every now and then when I go to use my phone, it turns on really dim. It's easy to fix but it's annoying. Screen Brightness settings do not fix it regardless of what you set.

2. On Sprint, Time is completely off if you have your phone set to set time automatically. Only way to fix it at this time is to hard set the time.

3. Do not disturb was an issue at the beginning of the year as we all know and word is the problem will reoccur again at the beginning of next year.

Anyone else experiencing these? Does the 6.1 update address any of these?

2. Stuke00 macrumors 68000

1. Turn off auto brightness. I personally like the screen being dim at times, never too dim to where I can't see something.

2. I have sprint and never have this issue. The time is set by the network, are you roaming?

3. I am sure apple will have it fixed before next year.

3. AlphaVictor87 macrumors 6502a

AlphaVictor87

1.The screen brightness bug affects my phone as well (4s)
    Auto brightness is off so i know thats not a factor.

2. sorry on AT&T can't help

3.And as Stuke00 said i hope they will have it fixed for next year with the DND issue.

4. Black Magic thread starter macrumors 68000

Black Magic

Yea Auto Brightness clearly is an iOS 6 bug across all devices.

Look at this article about the date and time issue:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57535032-37/iphone-5-users-complain-of-date-and-time-bug/

5. alksion macrumors 68000

alksion

Yeah, this bug is really starting to irk me. I know every piece of software from every company will have bugs, it's life, but the sheer number off issues I've experienced with iOS 6 is a bit alarming because it's Apple's software.

1. Usually clicking the home button to turn on the screen, it won't work and re-clicking it somehow turns it on super dim. This is starting to get annoying.

2. The app store is much slower than previous releases. Also, it will say I have an update when there's really nothing to update. And this isn't when I had just updated an app, but the store hasn't updated scenario.

3. The weather in notification center flashing two different weather reports before settling on one. You actually have to go to the stock weather app, have it update there and then it won't flash two different reports, it'll settle on one. It's annoying and needs to be fixed.

There are definitely more that I've seen but those are the ones I can think of now.

6. Black Magic thread starter macrumors 68000

Black Magic

Looks like most of the issues I mentioned if not all maybe fixed. Including Send Text Message Failures Retry....