Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
I set up my iMac with a wireless logitech keyboard and a normal mouse, the problem is when the iMac goes to sleep i can get it to wake up. I have to click the power button till it switched off. The keyboard is hooked to a convertor which is a something (this weird connections on the PC) to a usb which i think is the problem, what can i do?

M. Malone

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2004
crazycat said:
I set up my iMac with a wireless logitech keyboard and a normal mouse, the problem is when the iMac goes to sleep i can get it to wake up. I have to click the power button till it switched off. The keyboard is hooked to a convertor which is a something (this weird connections on the PC) to a usb which i think is the problem, what can i do?

Hi, I've never gone wireless with my Macs, but always have with my windows machines, and none of my wireless peripherals were able to wake my machines, I always had to hit the power button, now this may be different with a mac, maybe someone can say with certainty :)

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Jericho2550 said:
...none of my wireless peripherals were able to wake my machines...
My MSBT ouse wakes my G3 iBook or G5 iMac with no problem.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
Do you have this checked in your Bluetooth Preferences?

Attachments

• Picture 1 copy.jpg
    Picture 1 copy.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 74
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.