Annoying mail annoyance

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ring, Aug 24, 2012.

1. ring macrumors regular

How do I fix the crap mailbox that visually separates the inbox from the rest of the account?

This is what it does:

[​IMG]

This is what I want it to do:

[​IMG]

Thanks for the help. I find this truly annoying and any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Pharmscott macrumors 6502a

Pharmscott

If you collapse the inbox then click on it, all of your accounts appear nested together. It's not a "true" fix but it's a visual one. I hope that provides you some relief!

3. ring thread starter macrumors regular

I don't think that is what I want. This is disgusting, I can't believe apple could be this stupid. I just want the email inbox to go with their respective email account. This is not possible?

4. Critterbug macrumors member

Critterbug

I like it. I can set the mail accounts in the order I want, and if I want something that's not in the inbox, I can go down to where the respective folders are located, in there respective accounts. I can also choose to leave everything on the server, so I'm not downloading a bunch of stuff I'll need to delete anyway.
    I just wish we had more color options.
    I have 8 email accounts, and it makes it easier to keep track of what's new and what's junk. JMO

5. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Not possible. Welcome to the Apple way.

6. ring thread starter macrumors regular

**** apple, I'll use thunderbird

7. Critterbug macrumors member

Critterbug

I don't know what you mean. All my inboxes are right there with my accounts. It's the other folders that are separated.
    If you want the inboxes with the other folders right there at the top so you have to scroll from one account to the next, to me it's silly. This way the inboxes are where they need to be, and since that's where I go most of the time, I want them at the top.

Attached Files: