Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tallguy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2008
Canada
Hey. Ok everything in my msn messenger works fine until I start having a conversation with someone. After I send a message I need to click on the message area every time I want to respond. It gets pretty frustrating. I was thinking it might have something to do with the safari 4 beta? Just wondering if anybody knows what might be wrong.

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
oh. well im sorry i wasted your time haha

Its not that its just pointless for people reading the forums, and for you as someone looking for an answer.

If you suspected it was something to do with Safari 4, and MSN, the likelihood is you're not the only person who uses those 2 apps in the whole wide world.

If you stick around for more than one question you'll see how annoying it is having the same thing repeated. :)

PS: Download Adium and then Google 'Make Adium look like iChat' and follow instructions and you'll have the most robust, Mac-like IM app out there.

tallguy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2008
Canada
Its not that its just pointless for people reading the forums, and for you as someone looking for an answer.

If you suspected it was something to do with Safari 4, and MSN, the likelihood is you're not the only person who uses those 2 apps in the whole wide world.

If you stick around for more than one question you'll see how annoying it is having the same thing repeated. :)

PS: Download Adium and then Google 'Make Adium look like iChat' and follow instructions and you'll have the most robust, Mac-like IM app out there.

I actually just did download Adium and now I'll try that google search, thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.