Annoying Safari Bug

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by iALLOUT4eva, Dec 28, 2012.

1. iALLOUT4eva macrumors regular

iALLOUT4eva

Hi all i fans! I have been experiencing an annoying Safari bug where my status bar would often times disappear. The only way to fix it is by deleting safari from my multitasking tray. Its mainly a problem because it takes away the convience of tapping the staus bar to scroll all the way to the top. Anyone else having this problem? This is happening on my iP5 6.0.1.
    Heres a pic.......

Attached Files:

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Try closing all pages except the one you are viewing.

3. iALLOUT4eva thread starter macrumors regular

iALLOUT4eva

Did not help the only fix is deleting from multitask tray but when I reopen safari the same bug comes back after a couple pf min. #

4. spyguy10709 macrumors 6502a

spyguy10709

Try restoring your phone on iTunes... Never heard of this issue before, but this often fixes random problems.

5. giancarlo007 macrumors member

Not sure if I get what you are referring as status bar? If it's the area where the URL and the search window are, then I always thought it was normal to give you more reading area as you scroll down. And you can always tap the on the "clock" across all apps to scroll back to the top.

6. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

No, they mean the status bar... the area that tells the time, battery level, and cell / WiFi connection.

I've had it happen a few times, but, as you said, it's fixed with a quick delete off the multitask tray.

7. iALLOUT4eva thread starter macrumors regular

iALLOUT4eva

This! However it happens so often on my i5 that it has became a nuisance!

8. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

Oh. I've seen it *maybe* 4-5 times since iOS 6 on my 4S. Annoying, but nothing more.

9. giancarlo007 macrumors member

Of course the status bar!...my bad I must have been really tired when I typed that last night! Lol. But the issue described never has happened to me before.