Annoying smear of fingerprints

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Hamilton1963, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Hamilton1963 macrumors regular

I don't think I'm the only one here annoying over those smear of fingerprints on the iMac screen, :mad: so, in the last few days I've been trying to get rid of it. I tried water alone, didn't work, I tried a little bit of soap and although I was concerned about using soap because of all the chemicals found in soap, I took a chance to see if I could get rid of those smear of fingerprints but, it made the situation even worst. Not knowing what to do I decided to use the same product I use to clean my watches (Veraet Watch Spray), and I'm glad I did. My screen looks as clean as crystal now. :)

2. tersono macrumors 68000

tersono

iClear is what i usually recommend, but then I also use it on my watches... :D

3. iLidz macrumors member

iLidz

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

You do realize the iMac doesn't have a touch screen, right? Only joking! I have a young one and his fingerprints end up on our iMac as well. Thanks for the tip on the watch spray, although honestly, I never realized anyone made watch spray.