Annoying Things in Leopard

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Chaszmyr, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

So, I've been using Leopard for several hours now, and have re-setup my whole system with a clean install. First, let me say I'm pretty pleased with Leopard. However, here is a list of the annoying things I've found in Leopard:

1. If you drop something from the desktop into something in your hard drive folder (or any other folder on the desktop) using the spring-loaded feature, not only does it always open the window in the top right of the screen (Which Tiger also did, for some reason), but it makes it forget your previously stored location for when you open the window earlier.

2. When you open Spotlight results in a window using "Show All" in the Spotlight menu bar, it no longer has the results separated into the Spotlight categories.

3. So far as I can tell, there's no way to globally apply "Snap to Grid" or icon size in view options.

Have you noticed any annoying things in Leopard? If so, post them here.

2. Chaszmyr thread starter macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

Forgot one:
    4. It looks weird to me how the whole grid in a stacks grid moves if you have magnification turned on with the dock. Just the arrow at the bottom should move instead.