General Anode Release/Icon Thread (iPhone & iPad)

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010

Hi All,

So just this month I release Anode for iPhone, It was extremely successful on other sites and I received a few PM's about it here so I will be using this thread to keep track of all Icon requests.I have just updated Anode to v1.1 and am now releasing the iPad theme.

The iPhone Theme: 170 Icons
The iPad Theme: 30 Icons

As there is less demand for iPad themes I have only made the stock and apple icons already, so please do post/send me your requests.

Download at: http://repo.ifans.com

Please Consider Donating, It keeps me motivated and fed ;)

Last edited:

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
Looking into it now.
1.1 is on the ifansrepo, I definitely recommend uninstalling and moving over to that repo, but will look into the problem you are experiencing

Auxo

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2013
A³tweaks
Looking into it now.
1.1 is on the ifansrepo, I definitely recommend uninstalling and moving over to that repo, but will look into the problem you are experiencing
Did that. Got another error. First was with overwriting. Sent you the screenshot.

Otherwise, really like the theme.
Btw, can we use this thread for requests? (updating application icons)

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
Did that. Got another error. First was with overwriting. Sent you the screenshot.

Otherwise, really like the theme.
Btw, can we use this thread for requests? (updating application icons)
Ahhh okay looking into it now. Have you tried unselecting in winterboard uninstalling both so anode is completely removed and then restarting your device and then installing just from iFans.

Yep please do use this thread for requests, if you can give me bundle identifier and icon name it speeds up the process, especially for paid apps I do not have access to.

Last edited:

Auxo

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2013
A³tweaks
You have two repos? Used the myrepospace/anode and then I tried the one in your description and it worked... Hmm

Last edited:

Dundonik

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2013
I really enjoy this theme I have almost all my icons covered however im missing just a few id like to request

Sportscenter
NHL Gamecenter
Weatherbug
And Flappy Bird

Thank you for your great theme and time and effort !

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
You have two repos? Used the myrepospace/anode and then I tried the one in your description and it worked... Hmm
Yeah I hosted v1 on my own repo then iFans allowed me to host it on their repo which is a much better repo.

Glad it ended up working for you!

----------

I really enjoy this theme I have almost all my icons covered however im missing just a few id like to request

Sportscenter
NHL Gamecenter
Weatherbug
And Flappy Bird

Thank you for your great theme and time and effort !
Will put these onto the To-Do List! Glad you like the theme :cool:

----------

Can these be made? Space grey looks great on my iPhone.

Thank you.
Thank you very much for the bundle identifiers. Makes my life easier. Added to the list of to-do's.

I did do amazon but it must have been for the UK version.

Thanks!

uisim151

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2013
Milky Way, planet Earth
hmm i think i had a problem with my cydia, if you can help that would be awesome, sorry for the unrelated post. Cydia was loading slowly so I used icleaner and cleaned unused dependencies/sources and now all my repos are blank, just as the ifans repo was prior to using icleaner? what can I do?

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
something is wrong, but i also screwed something up with i cleaner it was like this before i did that except now i can not add a repo after i cleaner
Just added the repo on my iPad which is freshly restored and jailbroken and zero issues at all. Probably best to remove the repo reboot and try again. Make sure you let cydia fully update before doing so :)

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
something is wrong, but i also screwed something up with i cleaner it was like this before i did that except now i can not add a repo after i cleaner
For your repo issue have you tried:

- Navigate to /var/lib/apt/lists/
- Delete everything in that folder EXCEPT the "Partial" folder.
- Reboot.

SweetDove

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2012
I love your themes!
I'm missing a few apps, mostly photography ones. <3 there are quite a few and I don't expect them all.

Rise
Spark
Pixlr express+
Rhonna designs
Zombies run
Appcake
Camera+
Slow shutter

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
I love your themes!
I'm missing a few apps, mostly photography ones. <3 there are quite a few and I don't expect them all.

Rise
Spark
Pixlr express+
Rhonna designs
Zombies run
Appcake
Camera+
Slow shutter
SweetDove, Username rings a bell I'm sure I helped you before with a theme? Ha. Thanks for the kind words I am building up quite a list but will try to do them all ASAP! Just to confirm are these for your iPhone? or iPad?

Thanks!

yzjustdatguy

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2013
Atlanta
Love the theme. Need a few icons to match
VSCO Cam, Pro Camera 7, & Whitagram
All apps are for iPhone
Thanks for your hard work

uisim151

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2013
Milky Way, planet Earth
For your repo issue have you tried:

- Navigate to /var/lib/apt/lists/
- Delete everything in that folder EXCEPT the "Partial" folder.
- Reboot.
edit:maybe spoke too soon, yes still nothing? in the partial the only thing that is there is "repo.ifans.com_._Release.gpg" maybe delete that too?
I get this error using the myrepospace repo, and the ifans repo is empty, anyone get this?

Attachments

Last edited: