Anodia!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Zwhaler, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Does anybody else really like this game? I've been addicted to it lately. I actually bought $14.97 worth of in game currency because they're having a sale. Basically its the most innovative brick breaker game I've ever come across... I'm also ranked #209 on the Halloween Campaign leaderboards for you Anodians out there ... highly recommended and I would like any other players to come forward to talk about this fun game :D

Challenge me finlandia 58

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I apparently got this at one point and don't remember ever playing it... Yeah, the layouts are pretty interesting. I'm trying the Halloween one right now and that second one looks difficult.

3. LadyX macrumors 68020

LadyX

I purchased this game a few years ago. I still play it. I honestly thought they abandoned the app. Two years with no updates at all. But out of the blue, late last month, they released a very big update. I never thought I'd see an update, and with lots of new additions too, and iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.

4. MacTCE macrumors 6502

I'm in the same boat you are. I just checked iTunes and I downloaded this some time in past, but I can't remember playing it. I'll give this another try.

5. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I played through the Halloween levels. They were fun, that ghost one was pretty tricky.

I tried to add you to GC Zwhaler, I don't know if it went through. Anyway, my GC tag is JMLares.