Another advantage to using a bumper

firewood

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
You can remove the bumper and thoroughly wash off greasy fingerprints of off the bumper with lots of soap and warm running water, then dry it off before putting it back on. No risk of getting any water in the openings on the top, bottom or sides of your i4.

bstpierre

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2008
You can remove the bumper and thoroughly wash off greasy fingerprints with lots of soap and warm running water, then dry it off before putting it back on. No risk of getting any water in the openings on the top, bottom or sides of your i4.
Hey firewood, MacRumors may have been a forum where the members helped each other out back in 2003 when you joined but those days are long gone.

Now it is mostly punks with nothing else going on in their lives so they come here to give people a hard time.

M-5

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2008
Hey firewood, MacRumors may have been a forum where the members helped each other out back in 2003 when you joined but those days are long gone.

Now it is mostly punks with nothing else going on in their lives so they come here to give people a hard time.
His post can't be serious...

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
His post can't be serious...
I had misunderstood firewood's post at first, too, but now I get it. He is saying that you can remove it and wash fingerprints off of the bumper under running water, and that this is better than having to clean the sides of the phone (where you would normally touch it without a bumper).

Obviously everyone (including me) originally read his post as you can wash off the fingerprints from the phone under running water.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.