Another ATT tethering story/ question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mltaylor, May 5, 2011.

1. mltaylor macrumors regular

I am going to call ATT on my lunch break to verify a change but until then has anybody had this happen:

I have mywi tethering on my jailbroken iPhone 4 and I hardly use it but last night I did because my internet went out for a little while. I used something like 200 mb. Woke up this morning to an email saying my ATT plan has recently been changed. I look at the ATT app to check my data usage and it won't show it to me because my plan has recently changed.

So, did they change my plan (to the 4 gig w. tethering plan) without telling me? I want my unlimited to stay unlimited. I don't mind not tethering but last night was kind of an emergency...not life or death but yea....

2. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

Call them, they're really cracking down on tethering regardless of how much bandwith you use.

3. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

With all these threads poping up looks like there were a lot of people out there cheating the system and getting switched because it looks like att is serious. You likely just missed the message I'm guessing.

4. mltaylor thread starter macrumors regular

Nope, I know of the issues going on. I am simply wondering if they have changed anyone's plan without sending the text message or email letting them know.