Another bad case/bumper: Marware

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by glen e, Jul 20, 2010.

1. glen e macrumors 68030

big disappointment - translucent candy color red, cheap, no buttons - yecch...

pics a bit later after I take them...

here you go - bad buttons, lousy see thru - but SGP back still looks good and reaffirms waiting for an Apple solid red bumper which will be sweet. Until thenm nothing so far beats a black phone, CF back and white apple bumper:
    click on these for closer look
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

That's what I was afraid of after I saw the new renderings. I suppose mine is probably going to arrive today or tomorrow. I loved the first render. What were they thinking?

3. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

That stinks. I thought the second renderings looked kind of cheesy. Shame they changed it.

4. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

Well at least I currently have a case I really like. I was just hoping to change it up for awhile. Not like it would have lasted long on the phone once the Vapor arrives. That could be a long wait though.

5. glen e thread starter macrumors 68030

6. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

Well the pics actually don't look as bad as I thought they would. Mine didn't arrive today though.

7. johnnybgood15 macrumors 6502

Looks like a typical tpu case. The better question is how are the 100 days if weight loss going?

8. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

Mine came today and it looked pretty crappy in the meager packaging, but actually it doesn't look too bad on the phone. It actually fits pretty nice and tight and is a fun change from my SGP vintage edition leather pouch. I can actually SEE what my phone looks like again.

Did I use the word ACTUALLY about 15 times in one paragraph - Sorry about that!

9. johnnybgood15 macrumors 6502

No but you used the words "leather pouch" so you could have just said I am a man who carries a purse.....actually.

10. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

I am a WOMAN who carries a purse actually! :D

Anyone here still using this "bumper"? I haven't seen any pics of these on here other than the red and the white.

My red one is in a drawer - but I AM thinking of trying out the screen protector the came with it since I got my first screen scratch / small crack this weekend after the phone fell out of the pocket of my scrubs onto the tile floor at work this weekend. I was using the replicase without a protector. At least it's not on the picture part of the screen - just the lower left corner. Still - I was quite sad! :(

11. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Good with the ladies, too, we see jbg. [​IMG]

12. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

LOL!!!:D

He sure does post to impress!