Another case comparison

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by charliecc, Sep 15, 2011.

1. charliecc, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011

charliecc macrumors regular

2. accessoriesguy macrumors 6502a

now we get all the iPhone 5 case rumors/comparisons/replicas and divide them by the number of iPhone 5 announcements by apple and we get a big problem! :apple:

3. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

I like how they had so many comparison photos. But the one thing that bothered me was when they put the iPod touch in there for size comparison. It looks exactly the same, just bigger.

4. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

These were already posted here a couple weeks ago... I'd find the thread, but I'm too lazy. They match the case mate almost identically, but in a gel form. No need to even debate the design anymore. We've seen the design.

5. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

Maybe, maybe not.

It could simply be a matter of the case companies basing their designs on the leaked prototype images from a few months back and not knowing anything concrete. Sure, it'd be a huge risk and could be a very costly mistake, but if the rumored look came true, they'd be one of the first case companies available at launch and stand to make a lot of money.

Until Apple announces and shows it, everything is still up for debate.

6. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

True. Looks like the iPhone will be taking cues from the iPod Touch this time.

7. Lee Adama macrumors regular

Lee Adama

For some reason I'm seeing a new iPod Touch design with a larger screen. The volume buttons with no mute switch right next to it tells me it isn't a phone.

I'm probably way off, but for some reason these pictures are telling me new iPod Touch.

8. Peterg2 macrumors 6502a

It *appears* that the mute switch is on the other side of the phone in the 4S/5 as discussed in a front page article here. Who knows?

9. Peterg2 macrumors 6502a

What exactly are you doing on this site? You know and I know, posting links to a notorious spam site (2 out of 5 inane comments). For others, just do a google search on "+dealstudio spam".