Another happy camper with Power Support!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by baslotto, Sep 7, 2010.

1. baslotto macrumors regular

I'm surprised Zagg even sell their screens with that name!
    I got a front and back "Invisible" Shield for my iphone 4 a week ago.
    As soon as I put it on I brought it back for a refund and they told me to wait a day so that it would have looked "better". I waited.
    I have to say, it does look a bit better 24 hours later.
    BUT PLEASE! Nothing compared to the Power Support Crystal film that came in the mail today!!

The Invisible Shield has a rubbery cheap feel that makes the iPhone 4 look like a piece of plastic. The fingers don't slide as smooth as the glass that came with the iP4 making my gaming experience with Angry Birds frustrating.

Most of all, I tested the "Shield" with my finger nails, knowing that it would have been impossible to leave a mark but no! I was wrong! I marked 3 lines with my thumb nail going sideways and they never went away (in 4 days).

So on top of the fact that my retina display was now showing the usual stripes from a film that is not transparent I also had to live with marks and scratches that I could make with my fingers!

I returned the Invisible Shield today as soon as the Power Support was mailed and a few minutes later I had my iPhone back the way it was when I got it at the store the first day.

No water, no liquid, just put it on and forget it's even there.
    My wife couldn't believe it was on! My fingers are running smooth on the screen, is it glass? No, it's the real "invisible" protector!

I promise I'm not affiliated with Power Support, probably they are not even the best company out there, but they are the proof that Zagg has to be a big joke! At least change the name! :D

2. chanerz macrumors 6502a