Another HDR ?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by rm2092, Mar 27, 2009.

1. rm2092 macrumors 6502

rm2092

I just have a basic Sony digital camera and would love to get some of my bike pics to look like HDR also I do have Aperture installed on my MBP if that will help at all, thanks...

2. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

I didnt see a question in your post but if your asking HOW to make a HDR you gotta to be kidding me!
    There are already a few dedicated threads about HDR.
    SEARCH = Your Friend

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=657596
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=634070
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=401234

3. GotMyOrangeCrus macrumors regular

4. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

Yes there is. When someone is to stupid/lazy to use search then they get no respect from me.
    I search first. Why is anyone else excused from doing so? There is seriously like 5 threads describing how to make a HDR. Do we really need another one???

5. Mr.Noisy macrumors 65816

Mr.Noisy

I don't think shady825 was being Rude, just straight to the point, there is an influx lately of posts where no-one's making the effort to search first, and it does get frustrating, especially when they are presuming we know what they want advice on :cool:

hopefully we can all still play together guys :)

6. GotMyOrangeCrus macrumors regular

There is a difference between getting straight to the point and being rude and that was definitely a case of the latter. Regardless of the situation with repetitive posts, that is never an excuse to be rude to someone. You can just as easily tell someone to search before they post without being rude. Being rude does not suddenly make the point more valid, in fact, imo, it has the exact opposite effect and will wind up making people get defensive and thus ignore such posts altogether.

By the way take a look at Shady's second post. calling people stupid/lazy. Do you still think he isnt being rude?

7. dophineh macrumors member

dophineh

Who cares if he was rude. He provided three links!

8. GotMyOrangeCrus macrumors regular

Oh I see, so as long as a post has a couple links in it that person then has free reign to be a jacka*s to other members. Wow, just wow.

Actually just forget I ever posted in this thread. Go ahead and treat each other like crap.

9. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

I searched and found 3 threads on what he's asking for.
    I searched and found them. Why couldnt he do the same in the first place!?
    It clearly states in the forum rules to SEARCH BEFORE POSTING.

10. PimpDaddy macrumors 6502

Give the OP a break.

It's a well known fact that googling/searching something never provides useful information anyway ;)

11. chiefroastbeef macrumors 6502a

I agree, if you don't want to answer his/her question then skip to the next one. The point of a forum is to discuss information, not just reading archived information, in my opinion of course.

12. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Owned.

Not only does searching save server space, it also helps you get an answer much quicker than waiting for someone to chime in. It's really for your own good to search first.

13. G.T. macrumors 6502a

Try my thread, it is aimed at helping people do HDR and for others to criticizes etc. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=657596 shady825 already linked you just so you know.

14. cdcastillo macrumors 6502a

cdcastillo

To the OP

And did you find what you were looking for? Did this thread helped you resolved your problem or are you still looking for an answer?

15. Cheffy Dave macrumors 68020

Cheffy Dave

Sunny Florida, on the Gulf Coast in Homosassa Fl
  16. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

Thats all I ask!
    I dont mean to be a jerk but when someone thinks they dont need to, or dont want to search then it just makes them look incompetent. I always search first I dont see why others think they dont need to.