Another humorous video about microsoft...

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Mar 14, 2005
OMFG - Steve Ballmer in that video?!?! And he's the guy running Microsoft day to day. Wow.

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Mar 14, 2005
w_parietti22 said:
haha... Steve Ballmer is a mad man!!!! :eek: And to think that my dad sat next to him at my lacrosse game!!! :eek:
Did your dad know it was Ballmer because he was shouting and sweating profusely?

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers!

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Mar 14, 2005
yg17 said:
Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! ....
It hurts just to look at it!

someguy said:
"Microsoft has no taste..." - Steve Jobs

Hilarious. :D

Especially when you think just a short time before that comment the two companies had actually been working together.

w_parietti22

macrumors 68020
Apr 16, 2005
Seattle, WA
AlBDamned said:
Did your dad know it was Ballmer because he was shouting and sweating profusely?
no... but ballmer is pretty easy to tell apart from normal people. I wonder how many Starbucks coffee's he has every morning???

XNine

macrumors 68040
Original poster
AlBDamned said:
OMFG - Steve Ballmer in that video?!?! And he's the guy running Microsoft day to day. Wow.
There's tons of videos on the net with Ballmer's Monkey Dance.

Here it is singled out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=bylDojTWfyU&search=ballmer monkey

It's old footage that almost everyone has seen.

The video I posted about is one I hadn't seen before (I've seen certain clips from it) but I really loved how most of the demos they showed were of Windows crashing, right on stage. The way Conan Obrien made fun of it... lol. "Who's actually in charge of Microsoft?!... oh... um..." lol

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Mar 14, 2005
Onizuka said:
It's old footage that almost everyone has seen.
Obviously not ;)

Onizuka said:
The video I posted about is one I hadn't seen before (I've seen certain clips from it) but I really loved how most of the demos they showed were of Windows crashing, right on stage. The way Conan Obrien made fun of it... lol. "Who's actually in charge of Microsoft?!... oh... um..." lol
Has it ever happened to Steve?

XNine

macrumors 68040
Original poster
AlBDamned said:
Obviously not ;)

Has it ever happened to Steve?
As far as I know it did happen once at a developer preview, but they had a backup ready in case something did happen, and the show continued less than 15 seconds between the switch out. Steve even made a comment "That's why we have backups..."

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
I love how Gates kept hitting "OK" on his remote control, even though it was obvious that hitting "OK" wasn't going to do a damn thing.

Even Bill Gates thinks "If I click it enough, something will happen."

Or maybe he pioneered the thinking. :p