Another iPad 3 thread (for what it's worth)

Discussion in 'iPad' started by i eversaw, Mar 1, 2011.

1. i eversaw thread starter macrumors regular

i eversaw

Also: just want to say that all those who waited for 2; even if iPad 3 comes out this fall...just sell the iPad 2. You'll make almost all of your money back. That's how I get the new iPhone every year for practically nothing

2. Kadin macrumors 6502a

Kadin

You get the new iPhone for practically nothing because the price you most likely paid up front was considerably lower than the actual retail price. People are willing to pay more because they might not be eligible for that discount. It doesn't work the same with the iPad as everyone buys it at any time for the same price... hence you lose value over time.

3. i eversaw thread starter macrumors regular

i eversaw

Very true, but even 6 months difference will probably make it lose maybe $100 value at most. Just keep it pristine.

4. Davichi macrumors 6502

How is apple going to release iPad 2 on every countries within 6 months time period? They struggled to meet the demands last year and some countries got their iPad in November. So, iPad 3 will be released on September?

US customers aren't the only customers for apple. Good luck with apple releasing iPad 3.