Another iPhone Lawsuit: Incoming Call Patent Infringment

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Unspeaked, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Unspeaked macrumors 68020

Unspeaked

Here we go again...

LINK

2. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

You know, most of people are looking for the quick cash settlement. There are a lot of crooks out there... Amazing.

3. Carnivor macrumors regular

Carnivor

As the article says, its hard to find any mobiles that don't infringe on this.

How come only apple are targeted?

4. ikare macrumors member

*rolls eyes* oh brother...they sue for anything now...

5. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

Most likely because of their $18 billion in the bank. I can see it being a big target for some people who want to get "paid."

6. ert3 macrumors 6502a

ert3

This is just pathetic.

I can't beleave they are waisting our time with this considering the fact most software patents are BS anyway.

AT&T could rape microsoft for the way MP3's are read on the M$ OS.

I was willing to see Cisco's point that the name iPhone was already called dibs by their video phone I can understand why they wanted apple to change the name.

But wait what now the way a contact is displaed during an incoming call which by the way for some reason looks different for me than it does in the comercials. (for some reason its always as the background for the phone when the call is incoming not the backgronud and then the photo in the upper right hand corner.

Either way i hope this person gets thrown out on their ear so we can see an end to pointless software patents.