Another iPhoto-iPhone4 Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by V17, Jul 5, 2010.

1. V17 macrumors newbie

On my iMac, I sync two iPhones to iPhoto. My wife's current iPhone 3g and my new iPhone 4.

The first time I sync'd my iphone 4, iPhoto read the pictures and video just fine. The issue started after I sync'd the iPhone 3G. Ever since, it seems iPhoto gets confused when I plug in the iPhone 4 and does not seem to recognize it as a different phone at all. It does not read any pics or video from that phone. All I get is blank squares and instead of displaying my phone's name, it continues to show the iphone 3g's name under "devices" in iphoto. When I plug the iphone 3g back in, iPhoto works fine.

Never had this problem before even when syncing one iphone 3g after another on the same computer.

Anyone have this same issue? I searched but couldn't find anything similar to this one.... Guessing just another OS4 bug, but just wondering if anyone has found a workaround for this...

2. V17 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. nospeed411 macrumors 6502a

I just noticed the same thing 10 mins ago. iPhoto got really stupid when importing my vacation pictures. I had to do it three times to get them all in there. Anything that was edited with tilt-chift showed as a blank box but imported fine