another Leopard dream?

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
so you may have noticed people posting about dreams of Leopard on here recently. well i guess you can add me to the list.

i had a dream last night that for some reason i couldn't get to the apple store in the mall before 10 PM. i can't remember what was holding me back. then at the last minute i found out that it was open til midnight! so then i could make it.

i never actually got it in my dream though. hopefully nothing will stop me tonight ;)

papadopolis1024

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2007
I had a dream the other night that I was trampled by animals and was not able to make it to the launch tonight! It was very odd.

furcalchick

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2006
South Florida
had one last night that i could buy leopard for $50 because of my student id. the pressure was so great, but i said no because i wasn't a student and didn't want to be dishonest. but that box was so tempting.

ironically, this is the first leopard dream i had, none before launch at all.

23am

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
I did dream that I went to an Apple Store to buy 10.5, despite that I've already ordered the up to date disc. :):)

"Hmm, I have to cancel my order.." I thought. :D

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
Omg!

I had the most peculiar dream two nights ago... same night I upgraded to Leopard!!!

I woke up, and saw a giant flying Leopard in my backyard. The sky looked like the Time Machine background, and all my personal files started falling down of the sky! I screamed my lungs out and then woke up for real... :eek::eek::eek:

Strangest. Dream. Ever.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
I had the most peculiar dream two nights ago... same night I upgraded to Leopard!!!

I woke up, and saw a giant flying Leopard in my backyard. The sky looked like the Time Machine background, and all my personal files started falling down of the sky! I screamed my lungs out and then woke up for real... :eek::eek::eek:

Strangest. Dream. Ever.
lol, i guess leopard got you a little too excited :p