hey there: moments ago, my fella spilled a glass of water near his PowerBook G4 (the older, metal, 12" screen kind). As he was screaming in agony, I raced in, flipped it over, wiped it down with a towel. I took the battery out and the memory card out. we figure about a 1/3 of the water got directly in the keyboard, and it immediately turned off. I unscrewed all the little tiny screws around the casing thinking that if we could take it out it might save the hard-drive, but I can't pry it apart, so I'm thinking I shouldn't. Wondering, specifically, about using a hairdryer on it. it's cold here, because it's Canada and our house is freezing, even the top of our fridge is cold (I read here about putting it somewhere warm and dry to dry out) If anyone is out there on a friday night, please advise!