Another picked up a new iPhone 4 thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by azdunerat, Aug 20, 2010.

1. azdunerat macrumors regular

Well I decided to give my local apple store a call this morning and check if they had the any in stock and score, they had the 16gig I wanted. Ran over to the store and it was about a 15 minute process in and out.

Comparing it to my 3G isnt really fair. The screen is flawless and by far the best mobile phone screen I have ever seen. Speed on everything from the basic apps to the web surfing seems to have been doubled at the least. Fit and finish is apple solid just as I expected. Call quality is much improved over my 3G, and yes I do have fewer bars than before but have yet to drop a call.

Overall apple has given another solid performer and I dont think there is another phone out there that would have met my needs better than the 4. Now I just need to see what the market looks like for a 8gig 3G with all the original accessories including the box and a griffin carbon fiber case looks like. Im hoping to get 150.00 for it.

2. GadgetAddict macrumors 6502

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Congrats. Now go JB it :D

FYI, I sold my 16GB 3G (mint) with only the box and OEM accessories (charger, cable, etc) on eBay and got $200. Don't think you should have any issues getting $150 for yours.

4. whocaresit macrumors 6502a

5. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Read.

To OP: Congratulations and welcome! :)

6. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Think of those of us that still had the original iPhone from three years ago :eek: LOL So happy I waited this long to upgrade my iPhone :)

7. azdunerat thread starter macrumors regular

Well after a day of using it I will say "damn nice phone" very happy with everything. Honestly not a single complaint about anything and I would tell anyone on the fence it's time to jump in. My only gripe is apple didn't have any cases is stock so I am waiting 2-4 weeks for it yo arrive.

Also while I was waiting for it to sync up I used my old phone and wow what a difference. I am officially spoiled.

8. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

I also updated from a 8gb 3G and the speed increase was welcomed. I have no issues with dropped calls and call quality is great also.

9. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

Instead of making a new thread I will add on to yours. Got mine today! :p Feels good ;)