another pinch icon resize question

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by maxfischersweet, Apr 1, 2012.

1. maxfischersweet macrumors member

Hey, (i know, its been talked about alot, sorry.)

I upgraded to a new macbook pro with lion (previously had one with snow leopard, before that, one with tiger) have been going through the withdrawals of not being able to do the whole pinch to resize icons...its been months and months since the upgrade, and im still really really frustrated with the whole issue. Im a photographer, and deal with tons and tons of images and i used the feature pretty much non stop all day every day. It sped my whole process up a crap ton. now i feel like not having this is dragging me down......a crap ton. i do a search all the time on the issue, never come across anything good, but then again, i kinda suck at searches as my wife says.

anywho.

my question is, is there seriously no way to get this feature back...any third party fix.....any other software....something. anything....or is the only way really to run snow leopard....can i even run snow leopard on a lion macbook or do i have to downgrade hardware as well...how could i even downgrade if my macbook came with lion....

thanks.

ps.

i hate people who like that this feature is gone. their main argument: "i always accidentally resized my icons"......amateur. get a pc.

sorry, this just frustrates me that it isnt even an option...

thanks to all.