Another Refurb question

awalkingenigma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
I have another question about the Refurb program at Apple. When you buy from the Apple Refurb program do they ship it to you in a brown box or do you get the original boxing? (yeah i know, weird question, but it came up in my head and i didnt know the answer so...im turning it to you guys.)

Reflow

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
NJ/PHL
I have another question about the Refurb program at Apple. When you buy from the Apple Refurb program do they ship it to you in a brown box or do you get the original boxing? (yeah i know, weird question, but it came up in my head and i didnt know the answer so...im turning it to you guys.)
Brown baby

panzer06

macrumors 68040
Sep 23, 2006
Kilrath
Yep, brown with Refurb all over it.

kymac

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2006
portland
well they recently switched over to a white box, with grey writing and apple logos, that look more like the boxes for the mighty mice, and accessories. but that was for the ipods atleast. maybe they switched over the computers too.

Squonk

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2005
My refurb of the new model Airport Extreme base station arrived. The box is brown. A perfectly lovely box - I couldn't have hoped for more... :D

munckee

macrumors 65816
Oct 27, 2005
Omg are you serious!! Ahhh I wanted the original box when I buy my refurb! :(
Do you think people would sell just the boxes on eBay? lol
People here in NYC sell just the boxes pretty often. Usually around $10. I'm going to grab one for my macbook at some point soon.