Another Robber Idiot !

r1ch4rd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2005
Manchester UK
I saw this on a clip on UK TV. It amazes me the difference between the commentary on the two. In the UK you were just allowed to watch it and then a joke was made by the presenter at the end. On this US version it seems as if the viewer needs to be constantly told what is happening in case they don't get it. This is my general opinion of US TV, is it all like that?

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
I saw this on a clip on UK TV. It amazes me the difference between the commentary on the two. In the UK you were just allowed to watch it and then a joke was made by the presenter at the end. On this US version it seems as if the viewer needs to be constantly told what is happening in case they don't get it. This is my general opinion of US TV, is it all like that?
TV rots the brains of American viewers, so they have to be told what they are seeing -- because they are likely just as dumb as the stupid criminals.

Why else would the keep watching so many reality tv shows. ;)

L

Lau

That's a US thing...IIRC, it's pretty common for them to open inwards in Britain. And yes, it's a safety risk to open inwards.
Heh, I always remember the only doors that seemed to open outwards when I was a kid were the ones at McDonalds. It definitely seemed all the other shops' doors opened inwards, and I always made a tit of myself going in McDonalds. :p

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Heh, I always remember the only doors that seemed to open outwards when I was a kid were the ones at McDonalds. It definitely seemed all the other shops' doors opened inwards, and I always made a tit of myself going in McDonalds. :p
Tee hee. ;)

midvale.gif