Another SL thread, lol.

Discussion in 'macOS' started by kidwithdimples, Aug 26, 2009.

1. kidwithdimples macrumors 6502a

Two questions:

1. I am walking over to the 5th Ave Apple Store in NYC (it's next to where I live) and picking up SL. I plan on doing a clean install, so basically wiping out everything. I just want to know how do I save my iTunes songs/database? Do I just copy the iTunes folder and drag it to the external HDD?

and

2. Will they have any sort of party at the store? I heard during other events they gave out free t-shirts and stuff. And what time?

2. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Yes, yes, and early i'd imagine. iPhone 3GS - got coffee, pastries etc in line. Likely might have something happening early on at least - if there are t-shirts - best to get in early as they'd likely run out.

3. kidwithdimples thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sweet thanks. I'll call them and ask if they will have the event going around 12pm

4. kidwithdimples thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sorry for the bump but how do I save all my network settings/the networks I joined via wireless? Is it possible?

I'm not using a time machine just a normal external HDD because I plan on doing a clean install of SL.

5. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

6. kidwithdimples thread starter macrumors 6502a

Not really.

I just have an EX HDD that I use for windows back up (well my sisters) and I use it to backup stuffs before I do a clean install on my mac.

=x